- Tsai MT, Su YC, Chen YH, Chen CH. (2001). Lack of evidence to support the association of the human prion gene with schizophrenia. Mol Psychiatry. 6(1):74-78. (SCI)
- Hung CC, Chen YH, Tsai MT, Chen CH. (2001). Systematic search for mutations in the human tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-3 (TIMP-3) gene on chromosome 22 and association study with schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet. 105(3):275-278. (SCI)
- Chen YH, Tsai MT, Shaw CK, Chen CH. (2001). Mutation analysis of the human NR4A2 gene, an essential gene for midbrain dopaminergic neurogenesis, in schizophrenic patients. Am J Med Genet. 105(8):753-757. (SCI)
- Tsai MT, Hung CC, Tsai CY, Liu MY, Su YC, Chen YH, Hsiao KJ, Chen CH. (2002). Mutation analysis of synapsin III gene in schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet. 114(1):79-83. (SCI)
- Mwau M, Cebere I, Sutton J, Chikoti P, Winstone N, Wee EG-T, Beattie T, Chen YH, Dorrell L, McShane H, Schmidt C, Brooks M, Patel S, Roberts J, Conlon C, Rowland-Jones SL, Bwayo JJ, McMichael AJ, Hanke T. (2004). A human immunodeficiency virus 1 (HIV-1) clade A vaccine in clinical trials: stimulation of recombinant modified vaccinia virus Ankara (MVA) vaccines in humans. J Gen Virol. 85:911-919. (SCI)
- Richardson C, Brennan P, Powell M, Prince S, Chen YH, Spiller OB, Rowe M. (2005). Susceptibility of B lymphocytes to adenovirus type 5 infection is dependent upon both coxsackie-adenovirus receptor and alphavbeta5 integrin expression. J Gen Virol. 86:1669-1679. (SCI)
- Chen YH, Diassiti A, Randall RE. (2006). Genetic fusion of proteins to the SIV Tat protein enhances their immunogenicity. Vaccine. 24:708-715. (SCI)
- Hale BG, Jackson D, Chen YH, Lamb RA, Randall RE. (2006). Influenza A virus NS1 protein binds p85beta and activates phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase signaling. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 103:14194-14199. (SCI)
- Hilton L, Moganeradj K, Zhang G, Chen YH, Randall RE, McCauley JW, Goodbourn S. (2006). The NPro product of bovine viral diarrhea virus inhibits DNA binding by interferon regulatory factor 3 and targets it for proteasomal degradation. J Virol. 80:11723-11732. (SCI)
- Sherwood V, Burger HG, Chen YH, Sanghera S, Katafigiotis S, Randall RE, Connerton I, Mellits KH. (2007). Improved growth of enteric adenovirus type 40 in a modified cell line that can no longer respond to interferon stimulation. J Gen Virol. 88:71-76. (SCI)
- Young DF, Galiano MC, Lemon K, Chen YH, Andrejeva J, Duprex WP, Rima BK, Randall RE. (2009). Mumps virus Enders strain is sensitive to interferon (IFN) despite encoding a functional IFN antagonist. J Gen Virol. 90:2731-2738. (SCI)
- Shie FS*, Chen YH*, Chen CH, Ho IK. (2011). Neuroimmune pharmacology of neurodegenerative and mental diseases. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol. 6:28-40. *: first authors with equal contributions. (SCI)
- Chen YH, Wu KL, Chen CH. (2012). Methamphetamine reduces human influenza A virus replication. PLoS One. 7:e48335. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0048335. (SCI)
- Chen YH, Chen CH. (2012). Neuronal auto-antibodies and psychiatric disorders. Taiwanese J Psychiatry. 26:260-270.
- Chen YH, Chen CH. (2013). The development of antibody-based immunotherapy for methamphetamine abuse: immunization, and virus-mediated gene transfer approaches. Curr Gene Ther. 13:39-50. (SCI)
- Chen YH, Huang YS, Chen CH. (2013). Increased plasma level of tumor necrosis factor a (TNF-a) in patients with narcolepsy. Sleep Med. 14:1272-1276. (SCI)
- Chen YH, Huang YS, Chen CH. (2013). Association analysis of HLA-DQB1 gene and narcolepsy in Han Chinese patients from Taiwan. Sleep Med. 14:1393-1397. (SCI)
- Chen YH*, Wu KL, Tsai HM, Chen CH. (2013). Treatment of methamphetamine abuse: an antibody-based immunotherapy approach. J Food Drug Anal. 21:s82-s86. *: corresponding author. (SCI)
- Hsu YC, Chen SL, Wang YJ, Chen YH, Wang DY, Chen L, Chen CH, Chen HH, Chiu IM. (2014). Signaling adaptor protein SH2B1 enhances neurite outgrowth and accelerates the maturation of human induced neurons. Stem Cells Transl Med. 3:713-722. (SCI)
- Chen YH*, Wu KL, Tsai MT, Chien WH, Chen ML, Wang Y. (2015). Methadone enhances human influenza A virus replication. Addict Biol. doi: 10.1111/adb.12305. *: corresponding author. (SCI)
- Chen YH*, Wu KJ, Wu KL, Wu KL, Tsai HM, Chen ML, Hsieh W, Lin CM, Wang Y. (2017). Recombinant adeno-associated virus-mediated expression of methamphetamine antibody attenuates methamphetamine-induced hyperactivity in mice. Scientific Reports. 7:46301.doi: 10.1038/srep46301. *: corresponding author. (SCI)
- Chen YH, Bae E, Chen H, Yu SJ, Harvey BK, Greig NH, Wang Y. (2019). Pifithrin-alpha reduces methamphetamine neurotoxicity in cultured dopaminergic neurons. Neurotoxicity Reserach. doi.org/10.1007/s12640-019-00050-w. (SCI)
- Bach S, Dossat A, Parkkinen I, Koivula P, Airavaara M, Richie CT, Chen YH, Wang Y, Harvey BK. (2019). Neuronal activation stimulates cytomegalovirus promoter-driven transgene expression. Molecular Therapy: Methods & Clinical Development. doi.org/10.1016/j.omtm.2019/06.006. (SCI)
Wu KJ, Chen YH, Bae EK, Song YH, Min WK, Yu SJ. Human milk oligosaccharide 2'-fucosyllactose reduces neurodegeneration in stroke brain. Translational Stroke Res. 2019, Accepted. (SCI)
Chen YH*, Yu SJ, KJ, Wang YS, Tsai HM, Liao LW, Chen S, Hsieh W, Chen H, Hsu SC, Chen ML, Hoffer BJ, Wang Y. Downregulation of α-synuclein protein levels by an intracellular single-chain antibody. J Parkinson Dis. 2020, Accepted. *: corresponding author. (SCI)
- Title: Influenza A virus activates PI3K signaling for efficient virus replication. Organization: Department of Life Science, Tunghai University, Taichung, Taiwan. June 10, 2009. Language: Chinese.
- Title: Treatment of methamphetamine abuse: an antibody-based immunotherapy approach. Organization: International Conference on Global Health: Prevention and Treatment of Substance Use Disorders and HIV. Howard Civil Service International House, Taipei, Taiwan. April 17-19, 2013. Language: English.
- Title: Methadone enhances influenza A virus replication both in vitro and in vivo. Organization: Center for Neuropsychiatric Research, National Health Research Institutes, Taiwan. February 27, 2014. Language: English.
- Title: An AAV-mediated Passive Immunization Attenuates Methamphetamine-induced Behavioral Changes in Mice. Organization: 2014 NHRI Research Day, National Health Research Institute, Taiwan. March 17 -18, 2014. Language: English.
- Title: Methamphetamine reduces human influenza A virus replication. Organization: Department of Life Science, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan. September 30, 2014. Language: Chinese.
- Title: Should Methadone Addicts Worry About Flu? Organization: National Health Research Institutes, Taiwan. February 2, 2016. Language: English.
- Title: Virus-mediated antibody expression attenuates methamphetamine- induced behavioral changes in mice. Organization: 5th APSAAR & TSAS, Taiwan. May 31- Jun 3, 2017. Language: English.