- Antibody-based gene therapy for methamphetamine addiction. MOST 104-2320-B-030-011. 2015/11/01~2016/07/31.
- Investigate the therapeutic potential of a ubiquitin ligase fused single-chain antibody on the α-synuclein overexpression rat model of Parkinson's disease. MOST 105-2628-B-030-001. 2016/08/01~2017/07/31.
- Investigate the therapeutic potential of a bispecific single-chain antibody for the clearance of extracellular alpha-synuclein aggregates in the rat model of Parkinson's disease. MOST 106-231-B-030-005. 2017/08/01~2018/07/31.
- Antibody-based gene therapy for methamphetamine addiction (part-2). MOST 107-2314-B-030-009. 2018/08/01~2019/07/31.
- Effects of opioids on the infection and replication of human influenza A virus. 2014/10/20~20145/06/30.
- Application of cell-penetrating peptides in the induction of cytotoxic T lymphocytes by protein-based vaccines. 2015/09/01~2016/08/31.
- Assess the feasibility of developing a mouse-human chimeric anti-methamphetamine monoclonal antibody into a medication for methamphetamine addiction. 2015/09/15~2016/06/30.
- Investigate the therapeutic potential of the combination of Rituximab and a CD16A+ natural killer-like cell line in a mouse xenograft model of B-cell lymphoma. 2016/12/01~2017/11/30.
- Evaluate the protective effect of astaxanthin on experimental infection of human influenza A virus. 2017/03/01~2018/02/28.
- Assessment of Pro5 pentamers used for the isolation of specific T cell receptors from gene libraries. 2019/08/01~2020/07/31.